The 5th season of the anime known as Sword Art Online is finally coming to an end! In this blog post, I have compiled everything you need to know about the 5th season. From what each episode will focus on, to what characters might participate in this season, I have listed all the information right here!
Sword Art Online Season 5 is finally here, and with it comes all the excitement of the final battle between Kirito and Asuna. But before you get too invested in the Moana 2, there are a few things you need to know. Here are 10 tips for watching Sword Art Online Season 5.
1. Watch the first two episodes before watching any more. Episode 1 introduces the characters and sets up the story, while Episode 2 provides some key backstory. If you want to understand everything that’s going on, you need to watch both episodes.
2. Don’t worry about spoilers. Sword Art Online Season 5 is a continuous story, so even if you don’t watch all the episodes, you’ll still be able to follow along.
3. The fight scenes are intense. If blood and gore aren’t your thing, beware: these scenes will definitely make your heart race.
4. You don’t need to have seen Sword Art Online to enjoy this season. If you haven’t watched it yet, there’s no harm in starting from the beginning and catching up later.
5. This is not a kids’ show. While there are moments that may be suitable for younger viewers (e.g., Asuna and K irito playing games together), there is violence, intense scenes and more like Taboo season 2.
Sword Art Online Season 5 is set to release in early 2018 and will be the final season of the anime. There have been a lot of rumors and speculation about what will happen in the season, so we are here to clear up any confusion!
Here is everything you need to know about Sword Art Online Season 5 storylines:
1. The Alicization Arc – This is the main storyline of the season and it focuses on Kirito and Asuna’s battle against ALO’s four bosses.
2. The Mother’s Rosario Arc – This arc focuses on Leafa’s journey to find her mother, who was kidnapped by the Knights of the Blood quantum computer.
3. The Dark Elf Arc – This arc follows Sinon as she helps Eugeo become a full-fledged swordsman in order to stop the Dark Elves from conquering Aincrad.
4. The White Flag Arc – This arc follows Klein as he team up with other players to take down Ouroboros.
5. The World End Arc – This arc follows all of SAO’s players as they fight against Kirito and other top players in an attempt to save the world from being deleted.
Sword Art Online Season 5 takes place in the year 2022 and follows the story of Kengan ashura season 3 and his companions as they fight to escape from Aincrad and escape into the real world.
In Sword Art Online Season 5, Kirito is joined by Sinon, Leafa, Silica, Klein, Asuna, and Agil. The new character is a mysterious female swordsman named Philia. Here are all of the key characters in Sword Art Online Season 5:
Kirito – The protagonist of Sword Art Online and one of its most popular characters. Kirito is a skilled player who has been trapped in Aincrad for over two years. He is joined by Sinon, Leafa, Silica, Klein, Asuna, and Agil in Season 5.
Sinon – One of Kirito’s friends from SAO who helps him fight in the game. Sinon is a skilled sniper who uses firearms and explosives. She is also an expert with melee weapons.
Leafa – One of Kirito’s friends from SAO who helps him fight in the game. Leafa is a support character who uses swords and magic spells to help her allies.
In Sword Art Online, Season 5 and 6, the story follows Kirito and his friends as they journey to the new world of Aincrad, in a last ditch effort to save everyone from the game’s final boss such as Kengan ashura season 3.
The game starts with Kirito and his friends arriving in Aincrad after escaping from the death game, Sword Art Online. They find themselves in a city that is completely different than the one they left behind. The city is full of deadly traps and enemies that want to kill them.
Kirito and his friends must work together to find information about the game’s final boss and stop her from destroying the world. In addition to the main story, there are side stories that follow different characters in Aincrad. These side stories like Black clover season 2 can be completed in any order you want, but they are all important for understanding the game’s overall plot.